Our Terms of Service
Searcharoo will provide link building and/or content services as described on the website. All fees must be paid in full prior to the start of the campaign.
SEARCHAROO SEO SERVICES WILL INCLUDE (BUT ARE NOT LIMITED TO):
- Obtaining “backlinks” from other websites and blogs in order to generate link popularity.
- Creating content/visual documents.
- Creating social signals by sharing your website URLs.
- Creating placement and submission reports.
CLIENT MUST ACKNOWLEDGE THE FOLLOWING WITH RESPECT TO SEO SERVICES:
- All fees, services, documents, recommendations and reports are confidential.
- Searcharoo has no control over the policies of search engines with respect to the type of sites and/or content that they accept now or in the future. The Client’s website may be excluded from any blog, website, directory or search engine at any time at the sole discretion of the search engine or directory.
- All fees are non-refundable as accepting this agreement means you’ve double checked over the following link criteria we stick to, and are happy with the metrics we guarantee to supply:
All orders will receive the DR range, Do-follow link contained within a relevant paragraph that the client choses at checkout. Our aim is to provide links that are topically hyper-relevant to the page where you’d like the backlink to go to. Our ideal link placement would be your keyword in the title of the post, and this is what we always try to find for you first. However, sometimes, blog owners haven’t written about your specific subject yet, so we go for the next best topically relevant post.
- Searcharoo has no control over website and blog owners removing links and content or deleting/moving/changing their website. These placements will not be refunded or replaced.
- In the unlikely event of a link being removed, we can replace a link within 6 months of purchase.
- Under no circumstances shall Searcharoo be liable to you (the end user) for any damages whatsoever, including (without limitation) any direct incidental or consequential damages, loss of profits, or any claims of yours or third party websites. You, the end user assume all risks and potential damages (known or unknown) associated with using Searcharoo’s services.
- Searcharoo reserves the right to tweak anchor text and other order details to ensure successful placements.
- As an outsourced provider of specific SEO services, Searcharoo does not guarantee search engine positions for any particular keyword, phrase, or search term. Neither does Searcharoo guarantee any traffic increases.
- Linking to “bad neighbourhoods” or getting links from “link farms” can seriously damage all SEO efforts. Searcharoo does not assume liability for the Client’s choice to link to or obtain a link from any particular website without prior consultation and does not take any responsibility for any negative effects made from links.
- Searcharoo is not responsible for changes made to the website by other parties that adversely affect the search engine rankings of the Client’s website.
- All re-occuring link packs with 11% discount applied have a minimum commitment period of 2 months, if cancellation occurs within this period of time, we will partially refund the difference minus the 11% discounted from the original order.
- Tier 2 Links are handled by a third party business independent from Searcharoo.
- We classify CBD as Marijuana, Cannabis or anything THC related as the same niche as webmasters will charge a higher rate for placement of these backlinks.
- Our current pricing is valid up to 30 days of order. If you place an order and do not respond to our team for over 90 days you could incur price increases.
Parasite SEO Terms of Service
In addition to the general terms, the following specific terms apply to our “Parasite SEO” service offering:
Service Description: The “Parasite SEO” service involves placing your content on third-party websites (referred to as “parasite websites”) to potentially enhance its search engine visibility and ranking.
No Guarantee of Rankings: We exert our best efforts in the “Parasite SEO” service but do not guarantee any specific results, including improvements in search engine rankings. Search engine rankings are influenced by numerous factors beyond our control, including changes in search engine algorithms.
Completion and Non-Refundability: The service is deemed complete upon the successful placement of your content on a parasite website. Due to the nature of this service, once placement is made, the service fee is non-refundable. This applies irrespective of any subsequent changes in search engine rankings or the removal of your content from the parasite website.
Client Responsibility: You are responsible for ensuring that the content provided for placement complies with all applicable laws and regulations. You also agree not to use our “Parasite SEO” service for any illegal or unethical purposes.
By utilizing our “Parasite SEO” service, you acknowledge and agree to these specific terms, which supplement our general Terms of Service.
As part of the terms of our service you can be sure that we treat every client with full Non-Disclosure respect. We do not individually sign an NDA with each client, however, this can be requested.
The Recipient (Searcharoo) undertakes not to use the Confidential Information disclosed by the other party (You) for any purpose except the Purpose, without first obtaining the written agreement of the other party.
We guarantee not to disclose any confidential information to any third party [except to your companies employees and professional advisers] who need to know the same for the purpose.
Searcharoo reserves the right to cancel any orders placed for websites in illegal or offensive industries. Any illegal content, products, services or items hateful, objectionable or defamatory content aimed at any people group, race, gender, sexual orientation or otherwise attacks on any person, business, organization, product or service; cruelty towards animals; or otherwise content found to be objectionable will be canceled and refunded.
If you are unsure if your site violates our restrictions, please contact us first.
*We reserve the right to update our terms and conditions without notice.